For public discussion of Wings~of~War events

Moderators: Tiger, Space

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel

Manchuria 1945 Registration Begins 13 April 2013

Unread post by Tiger »

S!~ All,

I will open registration for Wings~of~War: Manchuria 1945 on Saturday, 13 April 2013. To begin, I'll ask that RCAF_FB register for the blue side and all others register for the red side. Although RCAF_FB may not have as many pilots to fly the campaign as they did in the past, I expect that the same will be true for the other participants and I hope it will balance out. It would be helpful if I have some idea of the balance of the teams early on, so please get registered for the event as soon as possible. Click here for the registration page; registration.php

"Nickname" is your callsign to include your squadron designation (i.e. =AVG=Tiger and not Tiger). "Name" is what your parents decided to call you unless you have had your name legally changed. "e-mail" is, of course, your e-mail address. Choose a password and enter it in the "Password" field. Then, enter the password again in the "Confirm password" field. From the drop down menu select your language, and then click on the green button. You should now be registered.

The great thing about the IL-2 Server Commander is that you can register once the campaign has started and fly immediately. However, there is a down-side. That downside is that if you attempt to connect to the server before you register you will be locked out and you will have to contact me to reset your password.

I'll send another e-mail reminder once registration has opened.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

RCAF_FB_Norris

Re: Manchuria 1945 Registration Begins 13 April 2013

Unread post by RCAF_FB_Norris »

COUNT ME IN!!