Team RCAF_FB/69th Wings of War Closed Forums

For public discussion of Wings~of~War events

Moderators: Tiger, Space

69th_Stonehalo

Team RCAF_FB/69th Wings of War Closed Forums

Unread post by 69th_Stonehalo »

All RCAF-FB members and Fighting 69th participating in the Wings of War Competition are welcome to participate in the new members only section, "Wings of War Command Center" located on the Fighting 69th website forums.

Access will only be granted to Wings of War Registered users. Here we can post maps, have discussions about tactics, and setup up missions in a closed forum away from the enemies prying eyes.

Visit http://69thvirtualfightergroup.com/ and click the link "forums" located in the upper right of the screen.
Or go directly to them with the extended link: http://69thvirtualfightergroup.com/phpBB3/index.php

You will notice upon showing up to our forums, you cannot see the Wings of War Command Center. Follow the following steps to gain access.

How to gain access:

1. Register with the Fighting 69th Forums. Please keep your forum screen names the same as it is displayed in Hyperlobby.
2. Message me (69th_Stonehalo) in Hyperlobby under your name and ask to be granted access. This step is to insure that all screen names allowed in the Wings of War Command Center are actually members of the RCAF_FB or 69th.

The key to winning a campaign is comprehensive communication and a strong battle plan. It is my hope that with this shared forum both the RCAF_FB and the 69th will be able to work together and together dominate the Wings of War Competition.

-69th_Stonehalo

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Team RCAF_FB/69th Wings of War Closed Forums

Unread post by Tiger »

Excellent! Thank you for providing this, Stone. I appreciate it, as do the members of RCAF, I am sure.

S!~
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler