Registration

For public discussion of Wings~of~War events

Moderators: Tiger, Space

RCAF_FB_Cryton

Registration

Unread post by RCAF_FB_Cryton »

Hello, I been having computer problems and I couldn't join this servers campaign, I did however just registered right now.

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Re: Registration

Unread post by Tiger »

S!~ Sir,

I am in receipt of your registration, thank you. Please note that technically I can add registrations while the campaign is running, but there are some issues. First, it creates a lot of lag, so I do not want to add them while we have people in the server. The other issue is that I can only effectively add them at the beginning of the mission. So, in order for me to add registrations I need an empty server at the beginning of a mission rotation.

It has been difficult at best to add registrations during the campaign. So, the best I can absolutely commit to is adding you for the Redoux. However, watch the "Wings~of~War: Britain 1940 Teams" thread. If you see your name there you will have access to the server since I will only be updating the list as the new playerlist.txt file is implemented.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler