Moderators: Tiger, Space

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Wings~of~War: Britain 1940 Practice Server Up

Unread post by Tiger »

S!~ All,

The Wings~of~War: Britain 1940 practice server is now up with no death kick or playerlist.txt file. Other than that, the server is running the settings that we will be using for the actual campaign. Your objectives as the Blue Team is to destroy the Chain Home Radar System, destroy the ships in the English Channel, destroy the aircraft at the airfields, and various other targets on the map, including those in London, England. As the Red Team you will need to defend these same assets.

The Wings~of~War: Britain 1940 Campaign will begin at Midnight Eastern, Friday, 4 March 2011, and run until Midnight Eastern, Friday, 11 March 2011.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Emil Frand

Re: Wings~of~War: Britain 1940 Practice Server Up

Unread post by Emil Frand »

Ok Im in on this, question is how to pick a side, I prefer British or does it rotate? Also I apologise to whoever my teammates are in advance, Ill be that ball of flame plunging to earth...........

Space
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Wings~of~War: Britain 1940 Practice Server Up

Unread post by Space »

For now Emil, fly which ever you want. When the campaign preps we sign up for a side, fly that for a week, take a week off, and then switch sides for a week.
Colonel SpaceGnome
Commanding Officer, =AVG=

Support you right to arm Bears.

The art of war is of vital importance to the State. --Sun Tzu