Moderators: Tiger, Space

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

The North Africa 1943 Campaign Redoux has concluded

Post by Tiger »

S!~ All,

The Wings~of~War: North Africa 1943 Campaign Redoux has concluded. British forces have retreated from the area. I will compile the scores so that you can evaluate your individual performance, but it has no bearing on the outcome. The Axis forces have won the campaign.

Congratulations to the Blue Team!
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Razgriz_37
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Re: The North Africa 1943 Campaign Redoux has concluded

Post by Razgriz_37 »

We won? :shock: :o :?: :!: :?: :!: :?:
=AVG=Lt. Colonel Razgriz_37
Group Adjutant, =AVG=
3rd Pursuit HELL'S ANGELS

This moment was brought to you by RAM, Random Access Mind.

SNA2007
Major
Major

Post by SNA2007 »

Hehe yep. Thanks to some late chargers last night. I need to go to bed.
Major SNA2007
Squadron Training Officer
1st Pursuit Squadron, =AVG=

10% of military aviation is knowing what to do, how to do it, and how to do it while flying. 90% is all about learning how to look cool.

A smoking hole in the ground is a small price to pay for a bitchin' maneuver. -Maj Otero, USMC C-130 Pilot

sturmbahnfuhrer

Post by sturmbahnfuhrer »

Good Job Blue, I was afraid if you got to 10 wins it would be over cause that is where it ended with us. I am not looking forward to the scores this time. I ended up being SNA2007's prison bitch this map. I don't think I have ever been shot down by one guy so many times. Big ~S!~ to SNA for a job well done defending the skys. If I'm not mistaken I accounted for at least 1/2 of his Air-to-Air kills. I definately need to practice with the allied planes. I learned a lot from those fights tho and will be working on combating your fighting style SNA. Also RedJoy was awesome out there. He is another great Pilot and he definately can make that 190 turn. When those two were flying together it was difficult to get anything done. Once again Great job guys.

I would also like to add that a lot of us had many complaints (both sides) and we are all guilty of getting overheated (Especially me). I would like to apologize now if I have offended anyone. Everyone playing on both sides are very competitive and that usually causes tempers to flare. I found myself getting frustrated with you guys and then taking it out on my own team mates without even realizing what I was doing. I was like a little girl, complaining about flying together and teamwork yet not really following thru with what i was complaining about. My complaining on comms started getting other people to follow suit and next thing you know it was turned to anger and then it was not fun anymore. We all need to remember that no matter what, it's only a game and we should have fun(again ESPECIALLY ME LOLOL).

S!

Job Well Done =AVG=

RCAF_FB_Under

RCAF_FB_BigCat

Post by RCAF_FB_BigCat »

Thank You Tiger and =AVG= for another Great Campaign. I enjoyed this one as much as all the others. I can't wait until the next one. Hey lets run this one until the next one starts . LOL

RCAF_FB_BigCat

Decker
Major
Major

Post by Decker »

I AGREE !!! It was a blast and ended too soon!

Sometimes it is absolutely necessary to kill a fly with a sledgehammer.

RCAF_FB_Vandoos

Post by RCAF_FB_Vandoos »

Great fun Guys and thanks AVG for hosting these campaigns! I understand those guys are learning to manage those campaigns and that little issues will be overcome (when software permits,LOL) for the next ones. Great job guys and thanks again!

Always remember that when flying as a squadron, all actions and statements good and bad reflect on the whole squadron. ;)

~S~
RCAF_FB_Vandoos

Warren
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Post by Warren »

Great job guys!!!

Didnt fly much but it was a lot of fun. It makes me smile knowing that the sam out come is with the redoux. RCAF_FB is a formible squadron and we greatly apprichiate your participation as also with AKA, VA and the RAF209.

Hopefully in a few more camapigns we are going to kick this commmunity wide. Would love to find anoter couple of largr squads to join. Then, hopefully we can tem up with th RCAF for once. 8-)

Under its great seeing you guys thinking about what it takes to win a campaign. Somethings are curious to say te least. If we ever do team up, Im sure we could fill in the blanks for eachother and could have all this campiagn stuff figured out. :D

Also no worries. Heat of te moment stuff is just that, as long as u recognize it and give the other guy the benefit of the dough just as you would hope he would do for you. Such is life.............................. But you sould continue argueing with your team mates while you are flying from the oter side. That works for us, no need to apologize ;)

:D
There went out another horse that was red
Power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Post by Tiger »

RCAF_FB_BigCat wrote:Thank You Tiger and =AVG= for another Great Campaign. I enjoyed this one as much as all the others. I can't wait until the next one. Hey lets run this one until the next one starts . LOL

RCAF_FB_BigCat
S!~ BigCat,

We'll run this one again sometime, but we'll run it using the moving dogfight mod so that the armor will be moving across the desert floor.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

SNA2007
Major
Major

Post by SNA2007 »

RCAF_FB_Under wrote: I would also like to add that a lot of us had many complaints (both sides) and we are all guilty of getting overheated (Especially me). I would like to apologize now if I have offended anyone. Everyone playing on both sides are very competitive and that usually causes tempers to flare. I found myself getting frustrated with you guys and then taking it out on my own team mates without even realizing what I was doing. I was like a little girl, complaining about flying together and teamwork yet not really following thru with what i was complaining about. My complaining on comms started getting other people to follow suit and next thing you know it was turned to anger and then it was not fun anymore. We all need to remember that no matter what, it's only a game and we should have fun(again ESPECIALLY ME LOLOL).

S!

Job Well Done =AVG=

RCAF_FB_Under
Glad I dont have that problem. I never get angry or yell. :mrgreen:
Major SNA2007
Squadron Training Officer
1st Pursuit Squadron, =AVG=

10% of military aviation is knowing what to do, how to do it, and how to do it while flying. 90% is all about learning how to look cool.

A smoking hole in the ground is a small price to pay for a bitchin' maneuver. -Maj Otero, USMC C-130 Pilot