WOW BoB

For public discussion of Wings~of~War events

Moderators: Tiger, Space

Trouble4u
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Re: WOW BoB

Unread post by Trouble4u »

I don't know if it will help you or not Beer but I found this post about tweaks and stuff you can do for graphics in IL2.

http://allaircraftsimulations.com/forum ... 30&t=22314
Trouble4u

RAF209_Beer30

Unread post by RAF209_Beer30 »

Thanks T4. I'll check it out.
Salute!
Beer

RCAF_FB_Gustaf

Unread post by RCAF_FB_Gustaf »

~S~ Beer

I've been pulling my hair out too about similar problem. I have an ATI 5870 vid card. My experience is slightly different, but related. I'd fly for hours with no problems 'till I changed planes. In this case, the JU88. After hitting the "fly" button, either I could not see my plane or I went visually to the Twilight Zone. At that point my IL2 program would lock-up. This would only happen if I ran the Zuti 1.13. This might be the issue and it may be corrupting my vid card driver (just guessing).

The cure? I installed the latest driver and "Open Cl Diver" only. I don't trust the Catalyst (ccc). The Open CL is a new feature and since I'm a dummy, all I can say is it relates to OpenGL (among other things). Anyway, I'm no longer in a graphics twilight zone.

Gustaf

RAF209_Benge

Unread post by RAF209_Benge »

Getting the same issue with my NVidia GT220 Card as well....planes are all white and when I enter the cockpit its like I have had 128 mb card instead of the 1 Gig card I am running....also the terrain is all messed up ...
Wing Commander C.K.Benge
Commanding Officer

209 Squadron
Royal Air Force

"Don't Rest On Your Laurels"

RAF209_Beer30

Unread post by RAF209_Beer30 »

S!,

I updated my ATI driver as per RCAF_Gustav's post, set my game to Open Glide. I went into the server multiple times, yesterday, and switched planes multi times and it looks like my problem is cleared up. I have none of the bad symptoms described in the foregoing posts.
So I think my problem is fixed.
Thanks Gustav and all those who gave suggestions. :D

Although, I don't understand why it affected only one server and not the others.

Salute!
Beer