Did the aaa get increased ???

For public discussion of Wings~of~War events

Moderators: Tiger, Space

RCAF_FB_Blood

Did the aaa get increased ???

Unread post by RCAF_FB_Blood »

Hay Tiger did the aaa get increased. On the German ocean side base I counted around 25 to 30 aaa and flak guns. Just wondering so I can adjust my tactics to it. If you did increase the aaa I hope it was for both sides. This is a good idea if you did. It will extend our work time on this area ~S~ Blood out

Vengence
Major
Major

Re: Did the aaa get increased ???

Unread post by Vengence »

Welcome to the world we was flying
Major Vengence
3rd Pursuit Squadron, =AVG=

Courage which goes against military expediency is stupidity, or, if it is insisted upon by a commander, irresponsibility.
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

S!~ Gents,

There has been no change to the Master Mission File. I often wondered if Warren had actually finished it. But, it's the same file we used the first time around.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

RCAF_FB_Blood

Unread post by RCAF_FB_Blood »

Ok went back and reviewed some of the tracks from the previous run of this map and yes the aaa has increased alomost 10 fold. Where on the previous map there was 1 gun now in this map there are 3 to 4 added guns, maybe the DCG cranked them in correctly now that every thing is working correctly. Not sure but one thing is posative, it is gonna be interesting to see how this will work out now lol
~S~ Blood out

fishnchris
Captain
Captain

Unread post by fishnchris »

~S~
The AAA was increased on the German side,but well before the start of the battle.I don't think it was increased much on the allied side.Now you can see what we had to deal with :o

RCAF_FB_Cryton

Unread post by RCAF_FB_Cryton »

The allied side of the AAA and flak needs increased since you have the German side increased otherwise I'm sure there will be complaints.

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

I will say this again; there have been no changes to mission file. We will be flying the same campaign for the Redoux as we always have. I had wondered if Warren had forgotten to complete the Master File (as noted above), only to find that Blood destroyed most of the Allied AAA before I was even in the server for the campaign. In testing this past week, flying on the Axis side, I found that Warren did indeed complete both sides with additional AAA as I was hit by flak I could walk on in my Fw-190 A-5 at 6,700 meters.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler