For public discussion of Wings~of~War events

Moderators: Tiger, Space

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Re: Wings~of~War: Berlin 1945 Redoux Scores

Unread post by Tiger »

69th_Stonehalo wrote:I've been going through the stats, as I'm trying to create an Pilot/Team analysis and there is one bit of information which is not recorded but would be very helpful in the future to have. That is the death and bail values. Is there a reason why those are not recorded on the stats page? Or is that just one of those "I got it out of the box" things?
The reason that the death statistics don't appear is because the pilot is kicked from the server. I'm not sure about the bail statistics.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

WWSpardog

Unread post by WWSpardog »

Total scores really don't mean that much, unless, of course you are writing a memoir of your greatest life achievement, and many may contest his tally, but one thing I believe all can agree: Participating in the campaign was rewarding!

Thanks AVG!
Commanding Officer
Watch Your Six

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Unread post by Tiger »

S!~ Spar,

No problem there, buddy. If the truth were told, I'd probably run the campaigns if no one came to play them. And, I do it for the immersion factor. It's as close to actual combat as I want to be, lol. Please tell any one who will listen how much you enjoyed Wings~of~War. We're still trying to give RCAF a run for the money, and they're adding squadrons! We need as many players as we can get through the course of a week to try and beat Team RCAF. So, please tell your friends.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler