Clarification Please

For public discussion of Wings~of~War events

Moderators: Tiger, Space

WWSpardog

Clarification Please

Unread post by WWSpardog »

New to your WOW campaign and I have a couple of questions; one regarding RRR and the second regarding the time penalty for successfully landing at a friendly base and selecting "refly."

1. While chalked and attempting to rearm, reload, etc. after landing successfully, I keep getting an announcement that RRR cannot be performed due to my plane not placed in the proper location (I've taxied to the tarmac after landing, or parked in front of the fuel tanks). Where is the correct location in this campaign?

2. After landing at a friendly base and unable to RRR: I must hit refly to continue, and then I am promptly kicked from the server and returned to HL. Do I have to bail-out in order to re-fly immediately? And, if so, does the team lose the prior plane's availability?

Thanks for any clarification you can provide to this old guy who is having fun participating in your campaign even though he's having to re-enter the server via HL after each sortie.

Spar

Tiger
Colonel
Colonel
Loading…

Re: Clarification Please

Unread post by Tiger »

S!~ Spar,

The problem with the RRR is that the DCG determines the position of the airfields and the actual airfield information, including the ZUTI information for RRR, is not available. As for the kick time for a landing at a friendly base, there is none. You should just be able to refly once you're stopped.
Colonel Tiger
Commanding Officer
3rd Pursuit Squadron, HELL'S ANGELS

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler